For our subscribers
Our European advisors give expert advice on applying for Horizon Europe funding and managing successful projects. We also give research managers specialist support.
Contact us about subscription for your organisation
Who is our service for?
Any UK university, charity or public sector research organisation can subscribe to our service. Associate membership may be available for other organisation types, please contact us for further information.
For Research Managers
Subscribe to our service and unlock the wide range of benefits which can support you and your colleagues in your research projects, including:
- A dedicated enquiry service, individual support and advice, all year round: All subscribers have a European advisor at UKRO to provide guidance, information, and advice on EU policies, programmes and funding opportunities
- Early Horizon Europe funding insights direct to your inbox
- A tailored annual event for your organisation: UK-based subscribers can benefit from a complimentary annual event organised by their UKRO European advisor, who will work with you to provide expert training, information, and one-to-one sessions tailored to the requirements of your institution
- Events for research managers, specialist training courses, webinars and focus groups providing in-depth insight, practical support and opportunities to exchange best practice.
For all users in subscribed organisations
- Access to the UKRO Portal, to keep you informed. Register to receive tailored news articles on the latest EU funding and policy developments, as well as factsheets on different strands and aspects of EU research, innovation and higher education activities
- Regular Horizon Europe training and information events
- A place to meet and work in Brussels. Use our dedicated workspaces for European project meetings or as part of your trip to Brussels. We are located within easy walking distance of most European Commission buildings, the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers.
UKRO subscription fees are payable annually. The subscription fee for 2021/2022 for UK universities and charities is: £3,983.
Free specialist advice
We also deliver free UK National Contact Point services for those interested in Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
and European Research Council
programmes. You do not need to be in a subscribing organisation to access this. We provide a dedicated helpdesk, regularly updated information on our website and specialised information and training events.