We are here to support the R&I community in the UK and Europe. If you work in a subscribing organisation
you can sign up to the UKRO portal
to receive the latest information on EU funding and policy direct to your inbox.
We deliver the UK National Contact Points for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) and the European Research Council (ERC), each providing a dedicated helpdesk, website and specialised information and training events.
Subscribe to UKRO and unlock the wide range of benefits which can support you and your colleagues in your research projects, including:
- A dedicated enquiry service, individual support and advice, all year round: All subscribers have a named contact at UKRO, who provides guidance, information, and advice on EU policies, programmes and funding opportunities.
- A tailored annual event for your organisation: UK-based subscribers can benefit from a complimentary annual event organised by their UKRO European Advisor, who will work with you to provide expert training, information, and/or one-to-one sessions tailored to the requirements of your institution.
- Events for European Liaison Officers, specialist training courses, webinars and focus groups providing in-depth insight, practical support and opportunities to exchange best practice.
- The UKRO Portal, which enables you to stay informed: If you work in a subscribing organisation you can register for free to receive tailored news articles on the latest EU funding and policy developments, as well as factsheets on different strands and aspects of EU research, innovation and higher education activities.
- A place to meet and work in Brussels: use our dedicated workspaces for European project meetings or as part of your trip to Brussels. We are located within easy walking distance of most European Commission buildings, the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers.